Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year,New Life

Another year came in my life, the year of 2011, the year of the rabbit. So, goodbye 2010, hellow 2011! But the memories that I've spend in 2010 will stay forever here in my mind and heart. And now, I welcome the year 2011 with a big smile. How?

At New Year, I've enjoyed a lot for I've celebrated it with my whole family and also there were a lot of foods for us to share with each other and we've watched also the beautiful fireworks display. I'm so thankful to God for all of these blessings that He had given to us in celebration of the New Year and in return, I promise that I'll do better and I'll make this year more meaningful. This year 2011, I believe that more struggle will come along my journey in life and I can say that I accept those and I'll be strong facing those. So that, in the end I'll be successful.


Let's start the year with a big smile and with something new. For it's New Year, New Life! and new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. "I promise that I'll do better and I'll make this year more meaningful." These were the words that caught my attention while I'm reading your post. You can do it Michelle for you are a strong and good person.

    ReplyDelete