Sunday, February 13, 2011

Changes:It Starts On Me

No one on Earth is perfect, only God, our Savior. And all of us commit mistakes and I admit it but, for all of those mistakes, I'm trying to place in their right places. And every time I've committed mistake, I've asking for forgiveness.But, how many times that I asked for it and yet I still commit the same mistake? So, when would I change?

I must alter or change to be a better man and to be a model on others. And that change must starts on me so that, it will not be useless. Because, if I'm just depending and waiting on others to change, I will never attain the true essence of change. The change that will bring me to the best that I can be. And if I can do that change surely, I will deserve to be one of the people of God. So, I will change now and I will not do the same mistake that I'm usually doing. Honestly, it seems so impossible but through the guide of God, I can do it.

Change must starts on us so that, we will attain success. The success to be a right man in the eyes of God. There's no impossible on this world so, we can do this thing if only we are sincerely and we understand the true essence of it. And always remember that we must put it into action not only by words. And just believe to God and on your ability and surely, you will attain change.

No comments:

Post a Comment