Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Now that our graduation is fast approaching, it comes to my mind the question: What will be the course that I'll be taking? And, what will I be in the future? I've dreamt and came to my mind and heart the answer...

My classmates sometimes called me "Mathematician" because I performed well in math and also I have a high grade in it. So, I've learned to love it and also I've enjoyed spending my time with this subject. So, for all of these reason, I've decided to get BSA (Bachelor of Science in Accounting) when I'll be in College. I will study hard like what I'm doing now that I'm in Secondary. And I will do this with the guide and support of my family and specially with God. And, surely I will have a bright future that I and my family will be proud of and will be having the sweetest smile.

I know that like me, you have also a dream. So, I will suggest that you must study well for you to achieve your goal like what I will be doing. We must study hard because this will serves as our stepping stone through the brighter future.

No comments:

Post a Comment